Heavens child


A Message From Heaven


I am not so far from you
Just a little way beyond
Past the cares and past the pain
Far past my earthly bonds




When you feel you miss me most
As years go drifting by
Each memory will prove to you
That our love will never die.



For memories are but a touch
From the Father's gentle hand
To heal your pain and mend your hearts
To help you understand




That while I left you far too soon
I did not leave alone
For the Father sent His angels
To gently take me home.


Take comfort when you think of me
Keep my love alive in your heart
And with the warmth of each memory
We will never be apart.







Heaven's Child


I would not like for you to cry
It's just a part of life to die
I know you miss me and you're sad
But dying isn't something bad.

I'm only just beyond your sight
I've gone with Angels to the light
I send to all of you my love
From Heaven's gardens up above.

I like it here, I'm having fun
And I am with The Holy One
I am sitting on His knee
With Jesus watching over me.

So many souls I knew before
Were waiting here at Heaven's Door
To welcome me with open arms
And keep me safe and make me warm.

So when you think of me please smile
For I will see you in a while
Trust the Lord, don't ask Him why
He wants me here to paint the sky

With rainbows, clouds and shining lights
To brighten days and warm your nights
Remember what I said before
Please don't cry for me anymore.

I am Heaven's Child, you see
I play with Angels surrounding me
I can fly with the speed of thought
To be with you when you think I'm not

So please remember I love you
And I know you love me too
And even now, while we're apart
I'm still right here ... I'm in your heart.






Comments

Popular Posts