FW: Some alternatives to those "out of the office" messages

I don't know about you, but I find those Out-Of-The-Office email Auto-replies so ordinary and tedious. Here are some alternatives:
 
1. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
 
2. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a response queue. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
 
3. Due to a transporter malfunction, I am now in the 24th century, and I don't know when I'll be back. When my Inbox reaches capacity, messages will be deleted on a FIFO basis.
 
4. The email server is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. If that doesn't work, please reimage your entire system, and try sending yet again.
 
5. I am currently not available to reply to your message. This does not mean that I am not receiving your message, it just means that I am not replying to you. Please reply to this email so I will know that you got this message.


 

Dear IRS/SARS,
   I would like to cancel my subscription.
   Please remove me from your mailing list.

 

 

__._,_.___

Recent Activity:

·         New Members 75

·         New Photos 1

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Afrikaans-ePosVriende
Post message: Afrikaans-ePosVriende@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: Afrikaans-ePosVriende-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: Afrikaans-ePosVriende-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: Afrikaans-ePosVriende-owner@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

Comments

Popular Posts