Diary of the Bible

 
Diary Of The Bible
(Author Unknown)

 
Note: This would be funny if it weren't so sadly true.
 
January
A busy time for me. Most of the family decided to read me through this year. They kept me busy for the first two weeks. They have forgotten me now.

 
February
Clean up time. I was dusted yesterday and put in my place. My owner did use me for a few minutes last week. He had been in an argument and was looking up some references.

 
March
I had a busy day the first of the month. My owner was appointed leader of something and used me. I got to go to church services for the first time this year, Easter Sunday.

 
April
Grandpa visited us. He kept me on his lap for an hour reading 1 Cor 13. He seems to think more of me than he once did.

 
May
I have a few green stains on my pages. Had some early spring flowers pressed in me.

 
June
I look like a scrap book. They have stuffed me full of clippings from the newspaper. One of the girls got married.

 
July
They put me in a suitcase today. I guess we are off on vacation. I wish I could stay at home, as I will have to stay in this thing for a month.

 
August
Still in the suitcase.

 
September
Back home again and in my old place. Have a lot of company. Two "True Stories" and four "Funny Books" are on top of me. I wish I could be read as much as they are.

 
October
They used me a little today. One of them is very sick. Right now I am shined up and in the center of the table. I think the preacher is coming.

 
November
Back in my old place. Was asked today if I was a scrap book.

 
December
They are getting ready for Christmas, so I'll be covered under wrapping paper and packages.


 

http://www.eposvriende.com

To join for  Christian e-mails, send a message to:  Christian-ePosVriende-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Or visit: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Christian-ePosVriende

Om aan te sluit vir Christelik e-posse, stuur 'n e-pos aan:  christelik-eposvriende-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Of besoek: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christelik-eposvriende

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts