The beginning of forever

 

Beginning of forever
 
I'll still always remember
The last time we were together
Wanting to discover
From the beginning of forever

You were the only thing,
I had to live for.
Everything was so perfect,
But that was before.

I always thought,
We would always be together.
I would love you,
From now till forever.

But I know that would be in the end
And we will be apart
So many kisses I can't send
After what you did to my heart

Behind this smiley mask
I saw the ugly truth
A question in my mind I've ask...
Why I loved you?

What should I do, to make you love me?
What should I say, to make you believe me?
It's only you, who I want to see?
Every day of my single day, to set me free

I lost my way, my thought
And my heart was withered
In a game I played
Pretending I'm the winner

Running from the truth
was the easy thing to do
I wish you had the courage to be honest
to gently tell me, we were through

So, please return to the past
Return to your love
I said, "I love you," at last
Wishing you would understand

That's true
I'm still needing you
But you must know
That I'll never let you go...

Visit us

Join us 

Comments

Popular Posts