COOPXRATION

 

COOPXRATION
 
Evxn though my typxwritxr is an old modxl, it works quitx wxll xxcxpt for onx of the kxys.
 
I havx many timxs wishxd that is workxd pxrfxctly.
 
It is trux that thxrx arx forty-onx kxys that function wxll xnough, but just onx kxy not working makxs thx diffxrxncx.
 
Somxtimxs it sxxms to mx that our church (or company or family) is somxthing likx my typxwritxr --- not all thx kxy pxoplx arx working propxrly.
 
As onx of thxm, you may say to yoursxlf, "Wxll, I am only onx pxrson, I don't makx or brxak thx church (or company or family)."
 
But it doxs makx a big diffxrxncx, bxcausx a church (or company or family), to bx xffxctivx, nxxds thx activx participation of xvxry pxrson.
 
So, thx nxxt timx your xfforts arx not nxxdxd vxry much, rxmxmbxr my typxwritxr and say to yoursxlf, "I am a kxy pxrson in thx congrxgation and I am nxxdxd vxry much."
 
This is what happxns to thx wholx church (or company or family), and multiply this by many timxs --- thx whole thing just doxs not makx sxnsx!
 
So, don't be a broken key --- be a useful one.

PS: In case you have not figured it out - the "e" key are the broken key.

www.eposvriende.com

 

Comments

Popular Posts