Please untie the "nots"


Dear God:


Please untie the not's that are invading my mind,
my heart and my life.


Please remove the have not's,
if not's and might not's that invade my heart.


Please release me from the could not's,
do not's and should not's that invade my live.


Most of all, dear God, I ask that you remove from my mind,
my heart and my life all of the am not's that have allowed me to hold back.


Please erase from my mind the thought that I am not good enough.
Please remove my heart that I am not loved enough.


Please untie from my life everything that I clutch that supports the belief that I am not enough.


Today, dear God, I come to you humbly and reverently asking that you untie, eliminate and erase all of the not's that have invaded every aspect of my life.


Let these words take on the presence of the Holy Spirit to become living conditions in my life.
As so it is!

Author: Iyanla Vanzant

www.eposvriende.com

Creative Incentive Ewards

PPS & Video clips:

Visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eposvriende2 or send a message to

eposvriende2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Remember to confirm your subscription.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts