To all the awesome people in my life.....



Where did the year go? Suddenly it is almost December......again  and we realize that  2012  is  kapoet…………..
       
 
A big " m**rse thanks " to each and every one of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the love, support and e-mails I received.......without you, I'm sure that 2012 would have been extremely boring !!!!
From my side I wish you all a fabulous  Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.
May 2013 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love  
 (vir die singles...kry tog n squeezie iewers man)
  Happiness  (so knertsie of twee)  
 
and Bright Futures  (hard werk en hard speel!!!) .
To those who need friends, may you meet  more lovely people like me  !!! hehehe...
 
And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love
To those who need money, may your finances overflow
To those who need caring, may you find a good heart
To those who need life, may you find GOD.
2012!!!!!

 
I'm finished!!!
KANNIE MEE WERK NIE MAN!!!!!!!!

         African Bank Personal Loan



Comments

Popular Posts