Patient information

 

 

Patient Information
 
A woman called a local hospital. "Hello," she said. "I'd like to talk with the person who gives the information regarding your patients.
 I'd like to find out if the patient is getting better, doing as expected or getting worse."
 
The voice on the other end of the line said, "What is the patient's name and room number?"
 
"Sarah Wells in Room 302," the woman answered.
 
"I will connect you with the nursing station."
 
"3-A Nursing Station. How can I help You?"
 
"I would like to know the condition of Sarah Wells in Room 302."
 
"Just a moment. Let me look at her records. Oh, yes. Mrs. Wells is doing very well.
 In fact, she's had two full meals, her blood pressure is fine, her blood work just came back
as normal, she's going to be taken off the heart monitor in a couple of hours and, if she
continues this improvement, Dr. Murphy is going to send her home Tuesday at noon."
 
"Thank Goodness!" the woman said. "That's wonderful! Oh! That's fantastic, that's wonderful news!"
 
The nurse said, "From your enthusiasm, I take it you must be a family member or a very close friend!"
 
"Not exactly," the woman said. "I'm Sarah Wells in 302! Nobody here tells me anything."

www.eposvriende.com




Comments

Popular Posts