Absolutely priceless



   

Every human should get a chance to read this!!

 


   
 
  
"Dogs  Welcome"

A man wrote a letter to a small  hotel in a Midwest
town he planned to visit on his  vacation.
He wrote: I would very much like  to bring my dog
with me. He is well-groomed and  very well behaved.

Would you be willing to permit me  to keep him in my
room with me at  night?"
 
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who wrote:

SIR: "I've been operating this  hotel for many years.
In all that time, I've never had a  dog steal towels,
bed clothes, silverware or steal  pictures off the walls  
or use them as a coloring  book.
 
I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night
for being drunk and disorderly..  
And I've never had a dog run out  on a hotel bill.
Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome  at my hotel.
And, if your dog will vouch for  you, you're welcome to
stay here,  too."

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries
of the earth are never alone or weary of life.
-Rachel Carson

 

  

 

 



http://groups.yahoo.com/group/more_stuff_ePosVriende

Subscribe: more_stuff_ePosVriende-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: more_stuff_ePosVriende-owner@yahoogroups.com

Comments

Popular Posts