Like a Dream

Like A Dream

Here I sit, thinking only of you
Wondering what is to become of us
Understanding all you have been through
Hoping to slowly gain your trust

My heart aches for you, and also I yearn
I want to understand you
In hopes that I will learn

Your unique and special qualities amaze me
Your smile
Your mind

Your voice and its beautiful sound
Your eyes
Your hair

Your ability to cheer me up
When you see that I am down
My feelings for you go beyond that of words
And at first it didn't seem real

But that just taught me a lesson
In doubting what I feel
It seems I dreamed you into life

And the reason for my stare
The bluest sky
The deepest sea
Don't even compare

Becky, you're so very special in every single way
And thoughts of you
Run through my head
Every hour of the day

I hope that you will understand
Just how I feel about you
I want to be your guiding hand
For all that you go through


  


Comments

Popular Posts