Does Mommy Have a Phone Number in Heaven?

Does Mommy Have a Phone Number in Heaven?

Mommy went to Heaven,
But I need her here today,
My tummy hurts and I feel down,
I need her right away,
Operator can you tell me how
To find her in this book?
Is heaven in the yellow part,
I don't know where to look.
I think my daddy needs her too,
At night I hear him cry.
I hear him call her name sometimes,
But I really don't know why.
Maybe if I call her,
She will hurry home to me.
Is heaven very far away,
Is it across the sea?
She's been gone a long, long time
She needs to come home now!
I really need to reach her,
I simply don't know how.
Help me find the number please,
Is it listed under 'Heaven'?
I can't read these big words,
I am only seven.
I'm sorry operator,
I didn't mean to make you cry,
Is your tummy hurting too,
Or is there something in your eye?
If I call my church maybe they will know.
Mommy said when we need help that's where we should go.
I found the number to my church
Tacked up on the wall.
Thank you operator,
I'll give them a call







Comments

Popular Posts