A Friend

 

A Friend Most True

I need to know if you're my true friend,

Will you be by my side until the end?

Can I tell you my secrets deep?

And trust them in your heart you'll keep?

We are neither of us without our flaws,

Can you accept mine as I will yours?

I'll be a shoulder to cry on when you're blue,

Will you be there for me when I need you?

No matter how busy I will make time for you,

If you are busy will you make time for me too?

I will take your hand and comfort your tears,

Will you hold me and soothe my fears?

I will give you joy and many warm smiles,

Can we share that even across many miles?

I will not forget what's important to you,

Will you remember what's important to me too?

With you my most favorite things I'll share,

If only I know do you truly care?

If you can accept me as I do you,

Then I will know you are a friend most true.

~ Wendy Hinson ~

Carrol Boyes and Champagne Gifts!

Join or visit us at www.eposvriende.com or http://links.eposvriende.com

 

PPS & Video clips: Visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eposvriende2 or send a message to

eposvriende2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Remember to confirm your subscription.

Comments

Popular Posts