A Simple Poet

 


A SIMPLE POET

I am but a simple poet
My heart beating for mankind.
I write of life as I know it
Hoping answers you will find.

I am driven to write in verse
Life's secrets I have learned
From birth to final hearse
Many praises I have earned.

Awards are not for me
Nor gold or money do I seek
Words of wisdom I write for thee
Here's my life, take a peek.

Poems about friends I have known
My family and our love
Through life my spirits grown
My belief in a God up above.

Please read with open heart
All the struggles I have known
Many loved ones did depart
Day by day my spirits grown.

Please feel my strength called faith
You have to seek to find your own
But I believe as the Lord sayeth
And care not what others condone.

By Luke

Bid or Buy

Join or visit us at www.eposvriende.com or http://links.eposvriende.com

 

Comments

Popular Posts