All in a days work


 It  all started this morning when I
       
  Made breakfast for the cranky  youngsters


 
   and fed the baby a bottle  


 
   She dribbled milk all over  herself and my new blouse


 
   I loaded up the kids in the  car seat and took them to daycare & school  


   
   I was late for work, and  traffic was a nightmare  
 
 
   My husband called my cell  phone to tell me
 he got laid off from his  construction job


 
   I got to the office (I'm a  Tech Analyst)


   
   My supervisor chewed me out  


 
   for misplacing the mouse  


 
   I went out for lunch and got  caught in the rain


 
   I left work early to pick up  my new eye glasses (wrong size)


 
   I then picked up the kids from  school & daycare


 

   Fed them all a quick meal  


    
   Drove the boys to karate  lessons


   
   And, then the girls to tap  & ballet


 
   When we got back home, all  they wanted to do was watch TV
    
   
   and, sing karaoke instead of  doing their homework


 
   After much chaos, they took  their baths & got ready for bed


 
   And after much hounding, they  brushed their teeth


 
   Then I read them their nightly  bedtime stories


 
   They finally went to sleep  
 
    
So, I tried doing some  aerobics in the living room


 
   Uh oh, I don't think all the  'fast-food' and
 exercise is agreeing with me  
 

 
Now, I think I'm  getting a migraine
 


   and, a runny nose  


 
   I'm pretty certain it's the  flu


 
   After a long and grueling day,  I crawled
 into bed and was just drifting  off when
 

 
   I realized I had forgotten  my prayers
 
 
Dear Lord, despite the  topsy-turvy day
  I've had, I give thanks to  you  and  
 
  For all the blessings you've  bestowed upon me and my family. 

   And next week, I'm off to the  spa and pool for some
 much-needed rest and  relaxation with my friend
 

    
   That is how my day went, how about yours?
 
 

www.eposvriende.com

www.emailbuddys.com

 

PPS & Video clips: Visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eposvriende2

or send a message to eposvriende2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Remember to confirm your subscription.

 

Sluit aan by Resepte Ruil: (Afrikaans & English) johanna4-384577@autocontactor.com

Join Recipe Exchange: (English only) johanna4-384579@autocontactor.com

    


ePosVriende

1903 60th PL
Suite M4159
Bradenton, FL
34203
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

Comments

Popular Posts