Single black female


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Single Black Female
This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed.  It is reported to have been listed in the Johannesburg Times.


SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. 
 I'm a very good girl who LOVES

to play.  I love long walks in the woods, riding in your bakkie, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights

lying by the fire.  Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand.  I'll be at the front door when you get

home from work, wearing only what nature gave me...  

Call (011)885-6420 and ask for Annie, I'll be waiting.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Over 150 men found themselves talking to the SPCA

 

 

 

If you don't pass this along, a dog will come out and pee on your keyboard

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts