THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
THINGS THAT ARE DOWN RIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me thanks!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Kebab? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening officer, Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh no, I couldn't. I'm tone deafa and nobody wants to hear me sing karaoke tonight.
7. I'm just not interested in fighting you!
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance as I have no co - ordination. I'd hate to make myself look a complete idiot!
9. I really must be going home now, Ive had a few drinks and have to go to work in the morning.