1. On Sears hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping."
Wouldn't that save time?
2. On a bag of Fritos: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary!
So, you just rip the package open, read the details, and then put the package back on the shelf?
3. On a bar of Dial soap: "Use like regular soap."
So Dial soap isn't soap?
4. On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
One can only hope
5. On a Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom of box): "Do not turn upside down."
Oops! Too late!
6. On packaging for an iron: "Do not iron on body." So that's what I've been dong wrong.
7. On Children's Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medicine."
Yes, we could prevent a lot of accidents if we could get those little kids out from behind the wheel of a car and off those forklifts.
8. On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use."
And what IS the "other use"?
9. On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
Don't know what I'd do without those instructions.
10. On a bottle of Palmolive Dishwashing liquid: "Do not use on food."
So that's why my pancakes tasted so funny.
Bonus: On a bottle of All laundry detergent: "Remove clothing before distributing in washing machine."
I'm curious as to how many people wash their clothes in a washing machine while still wearing them?
Getting you own web site is as easy as ABC.
Visit us at http://abc.eposvriende.com and you 1 page site for only R100-00
Om jou eie web werf te kry is so maklik soos ABC.
Besoek ons by http://abc.eposvriende.com om jou 1 bladsy web werf te kry vir slegs R100-00