Pack of Wolves

I was about to leave the park when I decided to visit the arctic wolves one more time and get a few more shots.
The wolves were pretty much scattered all over the place, some lying down and some playing with each other,
when all of a sudden they started to gather one by one for a portrait.
I could not believe my eyes, this was a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget.
Taken at Park Omega in Montebello, Quebec.
Photogropher unknown.


Mt. Etna erupted for the first time in the new year. As the cloud of smoke rose up into the sky, the sun was also rising behind me, painting beautiful vibrant colors on the smoke cloud, almost giving an illusion of fire in the sky
Photo by joshua Yurche


Beautiful sunny morning in National Park Celaquein, Honduras


Forest in early winter, near the Danube River, in Vojvodina, Serbia


Diran Peak is the neighbor of Rakaposhi.
Since opening of Karakoram Highway it has become increasingly popular due to its easy approach from the road.
Though its lower part has an easy climb, it has not had a big success rate due to serious climbing requirements.
It was first attempted by the Matthias Rebitsch Expedition via the Southern Route in 1954.
On August 17, 1968, an Austrian team comprising Rainer Goschi, Hans Schell and Rudolph Pischinger reached the summit.


One of the native species that can be found on the archipelago of Antarctica is the leopard seal.
They can measure from 2 to 3.6 meters and weigh 600 kilos.


This duck had just come to the surface of the pond after a dive.
The green algae in the water added a nice extra splash of color.


After waiting over two hours for any decent light in the biting cold on Christmas day, I got in the car to return home.
About 5 minutes later I thought, let's not give up just yet.
 I turned around and could see an opening in the clouds coming. Just one.
I ran to the beach, set up, and the opening passed in the perfect place to reveal the sun on the pier, in South Haven, Michigan, USA.


Light shines through the gills of a wild mushroom found growing in a damp forested area near Elkton, Oregon


I was taking some photos of the sea and the seagull and suddenly this cat appeared and just lay next to me.
I think the cat was saying, take some photos for me, please.


From a helicopter, I was able to get a quick window between huge winter storms in the eastern Sierras of Californ
ia to capture Hot Creek as it flows into Lake Crowley.
Hot Creek is a spring creek that never freezes over and is warm e
nough that even in January, its influence keeps a portion of Lake Crowley free of ice.
Hot Creek is world renowned for its fly fishing, as it is home to some very large trout that can feed all year on the plentiful aquatic life it sustains.





Comments

Popular Posts